The Palisade product is tool for managing and curating social media posts to display in a website, app or on any screen.
- Why is it useful?
- When you are running an event it is great to be able to promote the event via different social media channels and display this activity to your users.
- Who can use it?
- Any customer can use this product. It can run independently of the Media Foundry or as part of a live event or on-going VoD platform.
- What can it do?
- The Palisade interface provides a way for users to manage a list of Twitter usernames and hashtags around an event or theme, along with workflows for moderating and promoting individual posts. Once you have your curated content you can present this to your audience in a number of ways.
- What more can it / will it do?
- It can be used to deliver content to any digital platform - website / mobile app and access control for moderation can be shared by a number of users within a business.
- There is room to grow the platform to support more social providers (Instagram, Facebook, etc).